Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all? Miss Germany 2014 - The journey of team "Rhineland-Palatinate"

Hey guys,

Again it's been a while since my last blog post but I am trying hard to come up with an entertaining post whenever I'm back blogging and this one for sure I have to blog about.
My sisters has been competing in the current Miss Germany 2014 competiting after she won Miss Ludwigshafen in late 2013 and Miss Rhineland-Palatinate in early 2014.

Foto: Kunz / Rheinpfalz.de




I have to say I have always been the more objective guy in our "team" trying to not get overexcited or
to put too much pressure on Nadja.
Back in Miss Ludwigshafen competition we knew she had a really good chance of winning it and when she accomplished her first title the joy was huge, especially for my dad; I believe I have never seen him enjoying anything like that.

shot by lukom.com
Now then in January 2014 in the Miss Rhineland-Palatinate competition it was a very special day.
First of all it was a home game for Nadja since it was in the Rhein Galerie in Ludwigshafen home town but also workplace (Nadja & I worked for Hollister in Rhein Galerie for a long time) and there was sooo much support for her. Thanks to all her long time friends standing behind her and giving positive vibes on that day and especially to lord mayor of Ludwigshafen Dr. Eva Lohse for keeping her fingers especially crossed for Nadja.

Watching all the Miss Germany 2014 camp videos and interviews of the girls I can draw the conclusion that every girl believes a Miss Germany has not only got to have the looks but also the ability to present herself in public, which especially I believe is Nadja's certain strengh going into that competition. That's exactly what I told her after she won it..again: you should have seen dad going crazy...

shot by André W. Dewitt

Miss Rhineland-Palatinate 2014              coverage video


So now she joined 23 other girls in the Miss Germany 2014 camp, which was held partly in Berlin and partly in Europa Park Rust and should learn the girls: professional runaway walking, fitness and many other things an upcoming Miss Germany will need.
What we all told her is to just have a good time and enjoy it since it is very likely a non recurring chance in life. Judging by the pictures from the camp days we can assume that is exactly what Nadja did the last 2 weeks.


Pics from Miss Germany 2014 camp  (thanks to missgermany.de corporation for sharing)

shared in facebook





























It is February the 8th, finally the date of the Miss Germany 2014 event

location: Europa Park, Rust
time: 20.00

And this is where my coverage starts, which will allow you to have a brief look on how Nadja is doing in the show. I hope that I can use the iPad to take some picture during the show and directly type news in my blog but I'm not sure how the press policies in the Miss Germany event will be, maybe they will not allow me to take pictures but I'll try my best.

Anyways, for some of u with the better Internet Bild.de will have a livestream starting from 8 pm. / 20.00 in the evening. You can follow up for live pictures there...

As for myself I'm waiting for Marco my colleague, friend & private professional stylist to get the last shape of my sidecut and then we will head to Europa Park Rust for the champagne reception.

You can check for blog/ticker updates in here or facebook (If I'm able to share blog data to facebook from my phone but I think it should work^^)

Wish us good luck and cu soon

XO, Dré.

No comments:

Post a Comment