Sailor Moon - childhood memories finally return to TV! In the name of the moon I punish you!

Hey guys,

I know you may think: "Wait a second isn't Sailor Moon supposed to be a girly anime?"
However, I know, you know and we all know almost every child of the 90's watched it even some boys who won't admit it :)






























My shoutouts go to my best friends back in the days who are still my best friends: Manuel, David, Florian & Andy. I won't tell our story, because these memories belong to us, however considering the fact that we are exactly 5 one could imagine the direction ;)

Now after 15 long years Sailor Moon returns to TV thanks to VIVA and I'll definitely tune in for some melancholia ;)

today 17.02.2014

17.30 for 3 episodes in a row!!!

Ah by the way: #team #sailormars :D





















Maaaars fiiiire, ignite! or Feuuuuuuerball flieg! :D


XO, Dré.

No comments:

Post a Comment