Filmtip: The perks of being a wallflower / Vielleicht lieber morgen

Hey guys,

In a to me rather bad cinema year with lots of disappointments I was already callin' it when I was surprised by this piece.





























The Perks of being a wallflower is a story about the life of a young boy who lost his aunt as a young child during Christmas. He fell into depression and had problems developing friendships in school & college until
a clique around the cool guy Patrick and the lovely Sam (played by Emma Watson) show him how pleasurable life can be.

The Perks of being a wallflower is a rollercoaster of emotions for the viewer with an excellent Logan Lerman and a brilliant Emma Watson showing her true talent as an actress.
I would love to see this movie receiving some awards in the upcoming Golden Globes & Oscars.
To me it is the best movie of the year so far and I give it a

must-see-factor: *****

XO, Dré



No comments:

Post a Comment