Cinema tip of the month - The Hunger Games 2 : Catching Fire

Hey guys,

After a rather disappointing cinematic year I'd say Oktober, November & December will try to find a
peaceful end in terms of blockbuster movies.
However I do believe that one movie might end up coming ahead as the blockbuster 5 star movie of all:

The Hunger Games 2 : Catching Fire








































I will not go through details about the content of the movie but I can assure everyone, who loved the entertaining and cruel atmosphere of the first movie, the second movie will be even better.
While the plot of the first movie concentrated a lot on introducing the trilogy, the plot of the second
movie will all be about a more and more tensed atmosphere with way more action scenes than in the first movie. Check out the 2 trailers below and see for yourself, I'm really looking forward to it..

across EU cinema 21th of November

must-see factor: *****






X.O, Dré.

No comments:

Post a Comment