Filmtip: Wreck it Ralph! Ralph reichts! "aktiviert die Windbeutelhunde"!

Good morning guys,

I just got home from our wake up movie which featured Wreck it Ralph / Ralph reichts this time.
Vanellope & Ralph


























I have to admit I haven't seen so much crazy & weird shit in a movie for a while in a very positive way.
However I believe not only hardcore nerds will enjoy this movie but also people of older age since it is
a Disney production if you know what I mean.

I don't wanna spoil to much of the action but I 100% recommend this movie to you and you'd prefer to watch it in 3D!
Especially the character of Vanellope has to be one of the cutest & most sassy character I have ever witnessed in an animated movie.


Whoever wrote the story must have a very blooming phantasy, which often creates a mixture of laughter about how stupid an idea seems but then again how creative and ingenious as well.

I was totally surprised by this movie and give it a
must-see-factor: ****

No comments:

Post a Comment