Mayan please? 10 facts for no apocalypse now!

Mayan please?





































I had to admit that whole apocalypse now bullshit passed by me a little bit. I was reminded of it yesterday at work when my colleagues told me about everybody posting on facebook about apocalypse on 21th of December.

Can you guys grow up? I mean: yes...we are certainly moving towards the destruction of our planet due to pollution and the ozon hole or the well-known global warming..

oh by the way: 15°C on Christmas Eve? ahahahhahahahahhah I believe that's far from White Christmas at all..

anyways: NO APOCALYPSE NOW. If you won't believe^^ here are 10 facts why I wiilllllll surviiiiiiiive

1. I'm still single, because gods is still busy writing the best love story for me. (thank you sis for the inspiration^^); no way I die being Single :D

2. Borussia Dortmund has drawn Bayern Munich for the Quarter Final of the German Cup; no way I'm dying before watching this.

3. That being said: Lothar Matthäus still sucks at English interviews; so I believe he's got something to do before apocalypse

4. I'm working on my own brand for clothing...I thought about a squirrel as brand logo besides the Hollister gull and the Abercrombie elk definitely a market niche don't you think? so NOOOOO way I'm dying before achieving this goal!

5. There can't be no apocalypse now, because in Australia it's already tomorrow! (thank you Mr Hirschhausen for that one)

6. I haven't yet seen who is the actual GOSSIP GIRL!; I mean come on I haven't watched this more and more boring shit for season after seasons dying without witnessing the end?

7. The Doomsday Clock is set to 11.55 pm so we still have looooooooong 5 minutes to live

8. I'm still looking forward to Saw 8, Die hard 5, Fast & Furious 6, Star Wars 0.5, Avatar - this time even more HD and especially not Percy Jackson 2!; Come on! I can't die having watched these masterpieces of cinema

9. I'm attending the solar eclipse in 2081! Facebook knows better!
http://www.facebook.com/events/128329774516/?fref=ts

however! the best reason why no Apocalypse NOW:

10. Dolan knows better.

Mayan please?



No comments:

Post a Comment