"Dreams feel real while we are asleep it is only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange!"


Have you ever dreamt a really intense dream with strong emotions like crying and so strong that even back in reality tears rolled down your cheek?























When I was a child at the ages of 12 to 14 around I started to watch Formula 1 racing a lot.
At one point I dreamt for the first time about me winning the Formula 1 championship and crying,
so much crying you would think of the dream being rather about me crying instead of me winning the
world championship. And would you believe it or not to that time I had this dream once again.
This time I dreamt how I won the world championship for a second time in a row.
Nothing special you would think so far?

Last night I had this dream again. For the first time after 11 years absence I dreamed again about getting
world champion in the Formula 1 HOWEVER (and that is really really sick) this time I dreamed about
how I got world champion twice. So it was a dream about a series of dreams I had when I was a child.
This time it was so emotionally that tears rolled down my cheek once I woke up.

Science of sleep has always been interesting to me..
If I hadn't decided to become a teacher, I would have decided to go into that field of science I guess :)

Exactly one of the main reason why Inception is in the top 5 of my favorite movies of all time, because it deals with the same issues of sleep I have been thinking about for ages.

Thanks Mr Nolan for creating this master piece of a film


Did you have dreams like that?

XO, Dré

1 comment:

  1. i had such a dream once or twice, and it was really intensive. as far as i remember i have tried to rescue someone but i failed and i started to cry until i woke up xD now my good friend let me tell you something for life: Imagination is bigger and stronger than your reality because your energy follows your attention ;D

    ReplyDelete